Henry A. Wiencek received his doctorate from the Department of History at the University of Texas at Austin in the spring of 2017. He has served as assistant editor of Not Even Past and as the coordinator for UT’s Institute for Historical Studies. He studies the late 19th and early 20th century American South, particularly the economic and ecological impact of oil extraction, transportation and refining.
- Episode 94: Populism
- Episode 39: The Royal Proclamation of 1763
- Episode 33: The American Revolution in Global Context, Part 2
- Episode 32: The American Revolution in Global Context, Part I
- Episode 22: Causes of the U.S. Civil War (Part 2)
- Episode 21: Causes of the U.S. Civil War (part 1)
- Episode 14: Early Drafts of the Declaration of Independence