Augusta Dell’Omo (Technical editor and host) is a doctoral candidate in History at the University of Texas at Austin. She specializes in U.S. foreign policy during the late Cold War, with a particular focus on U.S.-South African relations and race in American foreign policy. Her dissertation focuses on the intersections between the Reagan administration, televangelism, and the anti-apartheid movement during an ending Cold War. She graduated with highest distinction and highest honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (BA 2016) and received an MA in history from UT in May 2018.
- Episode 119: Beatlemania and the 55th Anniversary of the First Beatles Tour to the US
- Episode 117: Albert Einstein – Separating Man from Myth
- Episode 115: Violent Policing of the Texas Border
- Episode 108: A History of the U.S. Marine Corps
- Episode 102: The “Servant Girl Annihilator”
- Episode 97: The Zionist Movement in Czechoslovakia
- Episode 92: Disability History in the United States